Beef Stroganoff Recipe

Hello my blogger family! I'd like to share with you one of my favorite recipes - Beef Stroganoff! I'm sure there are many ways to prepare this meal, but this is the way I like to cook it and it turns out delicious every single time! Let's get it started!
 

 
You'll need:
1 large onion (2 if small)
0.5 to 1 lb beef
4-5 mushrooms
3/4 cup of sour cream
Cooking oil (I used olive oil)
Salt and spices (I use ground garlic, basil, parsley and paprika)

 
 
Start off by cutting and chopping everything :). Slice the onions, cut the beef and mushrooms as shown in the picture.

 
Now pour a little bit of cooking oil into the pan and stir-fry beef and mushrooms. They do not need to be done, just little sautéed. You can add some spices and little bit of salt while stir frying. Once beef and mushrooms sautéed, take them out of the pan and place in the plate.

 
Add onions right away to the same pan where you sautéed beef and mushrooms. If you need some more oil, just sprinkle a little bit on the pan. Start stir frying onions, add some salt and spices. Once onions become golden colored, add sour cream and fill the pan with water until onions are fully covered. Let the consistency boil by mixing it frequently. Once onions and sour cream mixture starts boiling, add the mushrooms and beef and mix everything together. Reduce the heat to the low and cover the pan for 30 minutes. Every 8-10 minutes, open the pan and stir the beef sauce.
That's it! Delicious beef stroganoff sauce is ready. You can pick the side dish of your favor, it can be pasta, mashed potatoes or rice. I personally love the beef stroganoff with mashed potatoes and rice. This time I went with cooked rice.

Hope this recipe was helpful. Enjoy your meal!

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts