Elegant Makeup Look with Pop of Color

 Hello, Beauties! I am sorry for being MIA last month here on the blogger. It was a very busy month for me. However, I always kept up posting different looks on other social media, such as facebook and Instagram. So, if you are not already, make sure follow me and get different makeup ideas, beauty tips and more! I decided to share some of my favorite looks I've done before with you all. Some of them, like this one today, was taken with my Iphone camera. I think the quality is good enough to post it here.


The look that I want to share with you today is created using earth toned colors and a touch of green. It is perfect for special occasion or night out. Let's get started!


1. Prime the lids. As I always write, this step is very important to keep your makeup in place.
2. Draw an extended wing as a V shape in the outer corner of the upper lid using black eyeliner pencil.
3. Smudge the liner with the use of little black shadow if needed. Use a smudging brush.
4. Wet the brush with MAC fix+ spray or regular water and apply gray-ish ash color on the center of the lid.
5. Apply shimmery white in the inner corner of the lid.
6. Using white eyeliner, draw a wing right below the extended wing.
7. Take your pop color (in this look it is green), and apply it along the entire lower lashline by winging it out towards the outer corner.
8. Apply eyeliner on the upper lashline and waterline, add mascara and if needed, false lashes. 
Done! Beautiful makeup look with pop of color is complete! Hope this post was helpful for you!

Products used:
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. BH cosmetics 120 color palette
3. Elf 32 color palette
4. Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz in brunette and brow duo powder in dark brown.
5.NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk
6. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in zero
7. Diorshow mascara
8. Cherry Blossom lashes #47
9. Lipstick: NYX in Saturn

Comments

  1. I love the lips.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts