Fall Makeup Look (Cara Delevingne VOGUE cover inspired)

Hello Beauties! I can't believe November is here... Soon enough the year will be over.
What is the most memorable moment for you so far this 2015? For me, it has to be starting my own Youtube channel. You cannot imagine how much I have been dreaming about making my own channel and starting posting videos. I'm so glad I finally had the courage to put up my first video, and now my channel has been growing for three months already!
My latest video was a fall makeup tutorial which was inspired by Cara Delevingne's Vogue Russia Cover shot from September 2012. My beautiful friend agreed to be my model for this video and I loved filming a video with someone who has different facial features.



The reason why we picked this particular look is I saw very significant resemblance between Cara and my friend. While browsing among Cara's looks we picked the one which was more fall-ish, with cool shades and dark lips, because most of her looks are very natural and subtle. We used olive green on the lid area, since the original lid color didn't show in the picture, thinking it would add more fall details. Hope you guys find this video helpful and useful, and learn some tricks and tips along the way. If you have any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to comment below and I'll get back right to you!





Comments

Popular Posts