Thanksgiving Makeup Idea: Olive with Pop of Coral

As I was looking on some Pinterest posts, I saw a Thanksgiving wreath that had all these beautiful colors, that truly made me dive into Thanksgiving spirit. Then scrolling through my makeup looks, I found this look, that also combined some of the prettiest colors for Thanksgiving/Fall season, so I decided to share it with you all. I hope it gives you an idea for upcoming holidays. 

Let's get right into the tutorial!


 

For this tutorial I used Lala's Court Palette by Motives Cosmetics (you can find it here, use code "beautifyandcreatify" for free shipping if you decide to buy). Here are the steps:
1. As usual, I started with priming my lids to make sure that eyeshadow lasts long and doesn't move around during the day. After, I defined the crease using blending brush and light brown eyeshadow. 
2. I applied olive green to my entire lid, except the area close to tear ducts. I left it out for pop color.
3. Add that pop! I added  coral shade to the tear ducts, and then decided to extend it to the waterline. How I made waterline pop? Here's the trick, apply either white or neutral eyeliner on waterline, then set it with the eyeshadow of your choice (coral in this case). 
4. I added some grey to outer V of the eye, as well as outer half of my lower lashline.
5. Blended all the grey with matte brown for smooth transition. 
6. I loved how soft this look turned out, so I decided to stay away from black eyeliner. I used olive liner by Tarte in deep sage as a liner and added some false lashes as well (it is optional, though). Here is better view of the liner:


And that's it! I hope you find this tutorial useful. Don't forget to connect with me on all of my Social Media for regular updates and more fun makeup look ideas. Also, there is a new video on my Youtube channel, that you might want to check out. You can find all the links on my blog. 
Don't hesitate to leave me your thoughts, comments, requests or anything you'd like to ask about makeup and beauty! Until next time, Stay Blessed! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts