New Years Eve Makeup Look

Happy New Year to all of you! Thank you so much for your continuous support and love you showed me throughout the year. I hope 2016 will bring you lots of joy, happiness, love, laughter and so many wonderful moments that will turn into beautiful memories. I wish you to achieve everything you set your mind to in this upcoming year and hope it will be an amazing one! 
I filmed a simple, yet festive NYE makeup look tutorial, which I'd like to share with you today. 

I decided to approach NYE idea little different from traditional makeup looks (which I consider to be golds and silvers), and pick cranberry shades for this makeup. I think it turned out to be subtle enough to wear to any special occasion, yet glamorous and so easy to recreate. I hope you enjoy watching this tutorial and I'll see you in 2016. Until then, stay blessed. xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts