Emma Stone Inspired Makeup Look

Hello my beautiful readers! I know, I know, it's been a while! But I'm back and here to stay! If you follow me on other social media platforms, you pretty much see me there regularly, however I also want to give same attention to my happy place in this web world - my blog! 
Just a quick update, I decided to change my handle names to make it easier for me to do business in the future (all my handle updates are on the home page of the blog), but if you are following me already on other outlets, then it's all still the same, just different name. 
Today I want to share with you beautiful makeup look that was inspired by Emma Stone's makeup from her Golden Globes 2017 appearance. I loved her Old Hollywood style hair and soft makeup, as well as her outfit - everything about this look was just perfect. I thought it is such a wonderful look for upcoming Valentine's day and decided to recreate it. 
Besides her look, I felt really inspired by Emma Stone's acceptance speech for winning her best actress nomination. She pointed out the importance of Hope and Creativity in this world, dreaming big and reaching for the stars. I can't imagine my life without creating something, be it new makeup look, DIY craft project or experiments with cooking. Also, I'm always hopeful. Hopeful that my tips and tricks help people, inspire aspiring bloggers/makeup artists and encourage them to never stop from trying to accomplish their goals. Ok, about the makeup - here is a full look of pink toned romantic makeup look:



Here is a quick list of the products used:
FACE:
- Julep Rosehip Seed oil available at Ulta through Jan 30 '17
- Makeupforever Ultra HD foundation
- L'oreal True Match Powder
- Pixi contour palette
- NYX ombre blush in sweet spring 
- Tarte blush in blissful
- WetnWild Fergie highlighter in Rose Champagne Glow
BROWS:
- Anastasia Beverly hills brow powder duo, clear brow gel and highlighting pencil
EYES:
- Motives Cosmetics Eyeshadows in paper doll, pink diamond, twiggy, heiress, wildflower and Gem - Sparkles in zirconia
LIPS:
- Motives cosmetics lip liner in cotton candy 
- RealHer Moisturizing lipstick in sorry, not sorry

I also filmed a tutorial of this look, because I figured many people would want to watch the steps of how to get the look: 




Hope you guys enjoyed the video and found it useful. Let's zoom in to the eyes one more time. If you want more glittery finish, you can skip the step of applying heiress (which is light shimmery pink-ish purple) on the lids. But if you want to achieve this look, you can go ahead and apply heiress on the lid instead of pink diamond and add glitter only in tear ducts. This look is easy to recreate, since it doesn't involve creating winged liner or applying too many shadows. However, I want to point out one more time, be careful when working with pink eyeshadow. You want to build a color slowly and gradually, small amount at a time in order to not end up with makeup looking like a pink eye. 



I really hope you guys found this post useful. Please, feel free to share it with your friends and leave a comment if you have any questions or requests. I'll talk to you in my next post. Until then, Stay Blessed! xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts