Lady Gaga Super Bowl 2017 Halftime Show Inspired Makeup

Hey there! So, who watched Super Bowl last night? Honestly, I'm not a big fan of football, but I'm one of those people who watches the game just to see the Halftime show. However, last night's game was quite interesting, to say the least, and especially, since it was happening in Houston, the energy and vibe of this year's Super Bowl was different for us Houstonians.
Ok, let's talk about Lady Gaga's halftime performance, though? Do I need to say anything? The performance, outfits, makeup, choreography, the entire scene set up, all those lightened up drones... wasn't it just beautiful? Gaga's singing, dancing, music skills, as well as her acrobatic "spiderman" tricks were on point. I loved her appearance last night so much and felt so inspired, so I sat down at my filming corner and recreated her look.
The tutorial consists of two parts: the first part is more wearable, perhaps great Valentine's day makeup - soft purple glittery cut crease look; and the second part is drawing of the mask. I hope you like this tutorial:



Here is a short products list:
FACE:
- Tarte clean slate primer
- LA Girl Cosmetics orange corrector and concealers in Natural and Toast
- It cosmetics CC cream 
- Airspun loose powder
- The Balm Highlite 'N Con Tour Palette
- NYX Matte setting spray
BROWS:
- Motives Cosmetics Brow pencil
- Benefit High brow highlighting pencil
EYES:
- NYX cosmetics Los Angeles Palette
- Motives Cosmetics x Aurora Makeup Gem Sparkles in Morganite
- Milani Cosmetics Liquid liner (used to create the mask as well)
- Ardell Lashes in 105 Natural
- Motives Cosmetics kohl eyeliner in Angel
- Tarte Tarteist Mascara
LIPS:
- Nudestix lip pencil in Royal


I could have drawn the lines and little circles smoother, but considering the fact that it was almost 3 am when I was doing the mask part and I didn't have any red rhinestones, so that I had to paint the white ones with red lipstick, as well as constantly dropping and picking them up from the carpet while gluing them on ... - i did pretty good. I like how it turned out. I hope you do too!
However, I really loved how the makeup look turned out! I never paired purple glittery cut crease with red lip before (all seem to be little too much to appear together on the face), but after I've done it, i think it makes such a great combo! Don't you agree?


So that's it for today's post. Please, feel free to share it with friends and family, also don't forget to connect with me on all other social media outlets. I'll talk to you in my next post, until then Stay Blessed! xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts